👏 ABOUT US
We're looking for a new teammate in our lean company (50% engineers) and give you the opportunity to be part of a fascinating journey. We’ve seen incredible growth over the last 10 years (the apps in our portfolio have been downloaded 100M times) – driven by a talented and versatile yet small team. It has worked well so far, but now we want more.
🔥 ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a Customer Care Representative (m/f/d) for the German market with strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remote company with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position.
❤️ WE OFFER YOU
- a great work-life balance - work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results - not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- no bullshit - we are a fact- and engineering-driven company (including the founders)
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We've helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- a competitive salary
🚀 YOU WILL
- provide friendly and efficient customer support by handling front-line issues via Zendesk. Our award-winning apps are used by millions of active users every day
- troubleshoot customer problems in a systematic, solution-based, and customer-focused manner
- moderate user content like profile photos
- investigate reported abuse, and take appropriate action
- work agile with a motivated and innovative small team (including us, the two founders)
- work on a mostly flexible schedule, but some weekend availability is expected.
An ideal candidate for this position has excellent communication skills, is a natural learner, an out-of-the-box thinker, empathetic, technically-minded, and unflappable. To succeed in this role, you must be highly adaptive and be able to work in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment.
- have a high level of written and spoken fluency in English and German
- have accurate spelling and grammar
- are committed and able to work independently
- have an eye for detail
- are tech-savvy with sound computer skills
- are able to work from home with a fast internet connection
- are self-motivated and energetic
- ideally, have experience working in a remote position
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references and your portfolio.